As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 tablespoon gelatine
- 2 1/2 cups strong black coffee
- 1 square semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 to 3 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- Finely-grated chocolate (for garnish)
- Dissolve gelatine in a little of the coffee in a bowl.
- Put chocolate and half the coffee into a saucepan and stir to melt over
very low heat.
- Stir in sugar and gradually stir the mixture into the gelatine.
- Stir in remaining coffee and chill.
- Stir in cream and liqueur and pour into a container.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- About 45 minutes before serving, transfer ice cream to the refrigerator.
- Serve decorated with grated chocolate.
Serves 6 to 8.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gelato, Granita and Ice Recipes