Pina Colada Granita
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 1/2 cups pineapple, in 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons dark rum
- 2 tablespoons Triple Sec
- Working in batches, process the pineapple in a food processor for 15 seconds.
- Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in cream of coconut, lime juice, orange juice,
rum and Triple Sec.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer overnight.
- Working in batches, pulse the frozen mixture in a food processor 10 times,
then process until smooth, about 90 seconds.
- Cover and freeze for 2 hours, or until firm.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gelato, Granita and Ice Recipes