- 4 cups fresh raspberries or thawed and drained frozen raspberries*
- 1 (7 ounce)
jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Place raspberries in blender or food processor container fitted with steel
blade; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Gradually add raspberries to Marshmallow Creme, beating with electric mixer
until well blended.
- Blend in juice and peel.
- Freeze for 2 hours or until almost firm.
- Break up mixture with spoon. Beat with electric mixer until smooth; refreeze
4 to 6 hours or until firm.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
* Also try strawberry-banana, strawberry or watermelon ice.