As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 cups rhubarb, diced
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- Chilled ginger ale
- Combine water and sugar in a large saucepan.
- Add rhubarb to boiling syrup and cook until tender.
- Strain rhubarb gently through a colander and freeze juice in ice cube trays.
- To serve, break rhubarb ice up into a mush and spoon into glasses.
- Top with chilled ginger ale.
Makes enough to fill 12 punch cups.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gelato, Granita and Ice Recipes