Rose Petal Ice
This is a refreshing dessert that blends the natural flavors of organic roses
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup organic rose petals*
- 1/2 cup whole, skinless almonds
- 3 drops natural red food coloring
* If you use roses from the garden, make sure they have not been sprayed with
- In a heavy-bottom saucepan, heat milk, sugar and rose petals (reserving
a few for garnish) over moderate heat until almost boiling.
- Puree mixture in a blender with almonds.
- Add natural food coloring and strain.
- Chill thoroughly and process in an ice cream maker.
- Serve in chilled glasses with a few fresh petals to garnish.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gelato, Granita and Ice Recipes