- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant banana pudding mix
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 banana, cut into pieces
- Mix pudding mix and milk together.
- Add cut up banana to pudding and blend evenly.
- Spoon enough mixture into Popsicle cups to cover bottom.
- Periodically tap the cups to get any air pockets out.
- Freeze until set.
If you don't have any Popsicle molds, you can use Dixie cups. Place in freezer
and when almost firm, insert sticks into center, place in freezer until totally
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine 6/8/01 9:27:18 am.