Blueberry Coconut Pops
- 4 cups coconut milk
- 2 cups coconut water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup Oregon Fruit Products Canned Blueberries, drained
- 24 small mint leaves
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup granola
- In a large bowl, combine coconut milk, coconut water and honey. Stir well.
- Put several blueberries and 2 mint leaves into each Popsicle form. Fill each form half full with coconut milk mixture. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Add additional blueberries and mint and fill Popsicle forms to the top. Freeze for an additional 2 hours.
- Once completely frozen, remove popsicles from forms and dip 1/3 of Popsicle into yogurt. Dip area into granola and place on baking sheet. Freeze for another 30-minutes.
- Drizzle with honey to serve.
Yield: 12 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Oregon Fruit Products
>> POPSICLE RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.