Chocolate Pudding Yogurt Pops
- 1 (16 ounce) container extra-creamy plain nonfat yogurt (2 cup)
- 1 small box
chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
- 6 (3 ounce) paper cups
- 6 wooden
ice cream sticks
- Beat yogurt and pudding and pie filling (dry) with wire whisk or hand beater
- Spoon into paper cups; insert wooden ice cream sticks in center of
yogurt mixture in each cup.
- Freeze about 4 hours or until firm.
- Peel off paper cups before serving.
Yield: 6 servings
Sandwich Cookies: Spread 1 tablespoon of the pudding-yogurt mixture between Graham
crackers or 1 teaspoon of the mixture between vanilla wafers. Freeze for 2 hours.
Per Serving: 101 Calories; trace Fat (3.9% calories from fat); 5g Protein;
20g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 1mg Cholesterol; 294mg Sodium
Exchanges: 1/2 Non-Fat Milk; 0 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates