Crispy Banana Pops (T&T)
Everyone at my house always enjoys these tasty treats and requests them. I always
make them during the summer time when I have a party. I have on occasion drizzled
melted bittersweet chocolate over them in a decorative pattern. The kiddies really
love these. Enjoy!
- 2 medium bananas
- 1/4 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped peanuts ( this you can do in your food processor)
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- Line a large plate with foil and set aside.
- Cut the bananas crosswise into halves.
- Insert popsicle stick into each piece.
- Place on prepared plate, cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer until firm,
about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Combine cereal, chocolate chips and peanuts in a shallow bowl, mixing well to
combine the ingredients.
- Remove bananas from the freezer and brush with the corn syrup covering completely
- Roll each banana in the cereal mixture to coat evenly.
- Loosely wrap each coated banana half with plastic wrap and place in freezer for
about 10 minutes or until ready to use.
Posted by bettyboop at Recipe Goldmine 1/4/2002 9:49 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Popsicle Recipes