Frosty Strawberry Pops
- 1 pint basket California strawberries, stemmed
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange, cranberry or pineapple juice concentrate
- In blender container, blend all ingredients about 1 minute until smooth.
into eight 3-ounce, wax-coated paper cups.*
- Place in shallow pan and insert a wooden craft stick** or plastic spoon into
the center of each.
- Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
Makes 8 servings.
After pops are frozen, they can be transferred to a reclosable plastic bag for
freezer storage. To release pops from cups, dip briefly into hot water up to rim
* Cups can be found in the paper goods or soap section of most supermarkets.
** Wooden craft sticks are available in hobby shops and variety stores.
Nutritional Information: 76 calories; 2 g fat; 5 mg cholesterol; 25 mg sodium;
15g carbohydrate; 1 g fiber; 2 g protein
Recipe and photo credit:
California Strawberry Commission.