Frosty Strawberry Pops
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pint basket California strawberries, stemmed
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange, cranberry or pineapple juice concentrate
- In blender container, blend all ingredients about 1 minute until smooth.
- Pour into eight 3-ounce, wax-coated paper cups.
- Place in shallow pan and insert a wooden craft stick** or plastic spoon into
the center of each.
- Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
Makes 8 servings.
After pops are frozen, they can be transferred to a reclosable plastic bag for
freezer storage. To release pops from cups, dip briefly into hot water up to rim
* Cups can be found in the paper goods or soap section of most supermarkets.
** Wooden craft sticks are available in hobby shops and variety stores.
Nutritional Information: 76 calories; 2 g fat; 5 mg cholesterol; 25 mg sodium;
15g carbohydrate; 1 g fiber; 2 g protein
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
California Strawberry Commission
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Popsicle Recipes