Frozen Blueberry Yogurt Pops
- 1 cup Ocean Spray® Blueberry Juice Cocktail
- 1 cup Ocean Spray® Fresh Blueberries, cleaned and rinsed
- 1 (6-ounce) container fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 8 wooden craft sticks
- Combine all ingredients in blender. Cover; blend on high speed 15 to 20 seconds
or until smooth.
- Pour into 8 frozen pop molds (2.5 ounces to 3 ounces each).
- Cover, insert craft sticks, and freeze for 2 hours or until completely firm.
- To serve, dip outsides of molds into warm water to loosen.
Makes 8 pops.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
© 2012 Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Popsicle Recipes