Frozen Lime Pops
Kids and adults alike will give this tangy, creamy treat an A+. These fat-free
treats are a healthy choice for an after school snack, weekend sweet, or dessert.
And, they are so easy to make, kids will have fun helping prepare them.
- 2 cups lowfat milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel
(3 to 4 ounce) small paper cups
- 12 wooden craft sticks
- Combine milk, sweetened condensed milk, lime juice and lime peel in large
bowl. Pour mixture evenly into paper cups.
- Freeze cups for 1 hour or until partially frozen.
- Place wooden sticks in centers of cups and freeze for an additional 3 hours
or until firm.
- To remove pops from cups, carefully dip cups in warm water for a few seconds
to loosen. Remove cup and enjoy!
Preparation Time: 10 mins | Cooling Time: 4 hrs freezing |
Lime Sorbet: pour mixture into a freezer-proof dish. Freeze for about
45 minutes or until partially set. Remove from freezer and stir to break up clumps.
Freeze until firm.
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com.