Java Mocha Frozen Cream Bars
Perfect for summer treats! These Java Mocha Frozen Cream Bars take just 20 minutes
prep time, then are frozen overnight.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups vanilla fat free ice cream
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 6 (3-ounce) paper cups
- 1 envelope Rich Chocolate No Sugar Added Reduced Calorie NESTLÉ Hot Cocoa Mix
- 6 (6-inch-square) pieces of aluminum foil
- 6 wooden craft sticks
- Place ice cream in medium bowl; let stand for 10 minutes or until slightly
- Combine water and coffee granules in small bowl; stir until coffee is dissolved.
- Add coffee mixture to ice cream; stir quickly just until blended.
- Spoon half of ice cream mixture equally into each of the 6 cups.
- Add cocoa mix to remaining ice cream mixture; stir just until blended. Spoon
equally into each of the cups. Using the back of a spoon, smooth out the tops.
- Cover each with piece of foil and press down the edges. Using a paring knife,
make 1/4-inch slit in centers of foil.
- Place wooden craft stick in each and press down to about 1/2 inch from the bottom.
- Place in freezer overnight.
- Remove foil and peel back paper before serving.
Prep Time: 20 min | Cooling Time: 8 hr freezing | Servings: 6
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé® and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ice Cream Recipes