Lemon Cream Pops
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 3 drops yellow
- 6 craft sticks
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix until the sugar dissolves.
- Pour into 6 small paper cups or molds and insert a craft stick into the center
- Freeze for at least 4 hours, until firm.
- Serve, or cover and keep frozen until ready to enjoy.
Lime or Orange Cream Pops: Simply substitute fresh lime or orange juice
and peel for the lemon, and use the appropriate food colors.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine April 26, 2001.
Source: thepittsburghchannel - July 6, 2000