Lemon Meringue Pie Pops
What could be better than a slice of pie? Pie pops! Our frozen take on lemon
meringue pie has a Graham cracker crust, creamy lemon filling and a fluffy topping.
Basically it’s your own little piece of heaven–on a stick!
- 1 box (4-serving size) lemon instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 (6 ounce) container Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free lemon burst yogurt
- 7 tablespoons coarsely crushed Graham crackers
- 1/4 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- In medium bowl, beat pudding mix and half-and-half with whisk 2 minutes. Beat in lemon juice and yogurt.
- Pour about 1/3 cup mixture into each of 7 (5-ounce) paper cups. Sprinkle each
with 1 tablespoon Graham crackers.
- Cover cups with foil; insert craft stick into center of each pop. (Or fill ice pop molds according to manufacturer’s directions.) Freeze about 6 hours or until frozen.
- When ready to serve pops, in small bowl, beat marshmallow creme and 1 tablespoon
of the whipping cream with electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
- Add remaining whipping cream, increase speed to high and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Remove each pop from cup. Spread top of each with about 2 tablespoons marshmallow
mixture, forming meringue peaks.
Servings 7 | Prep Time 25 min | Total Time 6 hr 25 min
If you can't find lemon burst yogurt, you can substitute French vanilla.
Nutrition Information Serving Size: 1 Pop Calories 240 (Calories from Fat120),
Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 1/2g ), Cholesterol 45mg Sodium 270mg
Total Carbohydrate 28g (Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars 22g), Protein 3g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 6%; Calcium 15%; Iro n0%
Exchanges: 1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 1/2
Carbohydrate Choices: 2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Reprinted with permission from Pillsbury.