- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 (3 ounce) paper cups
- 8 wooden popsicle sticks
- Put a colander or strainer in a bowl. Pour cherries into the strainer, saving
the juice in the bowl.
- Put one whole cherry in each paper cup. Put the remaining cherries on a
cutting board. With a sharp knife, carefully cut cherries into small pieces.
Put chopped cherries, lemonade concentrate, water and the juice saved from the
jar of cherries into the container of an electric blender or food processor.
Cover blender or processor. Puree or blend until smooth.
- Fill paper cups with equal amounts of cherry mixture.
- Freeze for 30 to 40 minutes, or until very slushy.
- Place popsicle sticks in the center of each cup.
- Freeze for 1 hour longer, or until firm.
- To serve, peel off paper cups.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
National Cherry Growers Association
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Popsicle Recipes