Orange Cream Popsicles
Cool off with these creamy, fruity popsicles! Just a few simple ingredients –
like Greek yogurt, orange concentrate and vanilla extract – make this the perfect
summer day kids activity.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek-style yogurt, divided
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 can (12 ounces) orange juice concentrate (made from 100% pure orange juice), thawed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Orange Extract
- Mix 1/2 cup of the yogurt, 2 tablespoons of the sugar and 1 teaspoon of
the vanilla in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place remaining 1/2 cup yogurt, remaining 1/4 cup sugar, orange juice concentrate,
milk, remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla and orange extract in blender container;
cover. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour mixture into 10 popsicle molds,
leaving a small space at the top for the yogurt layer.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Top each popsicle mold with a spoonful of the chilled yogurt mixture. Insert
a popsicle stick into each mold.
- Freeze 8 hours longer or until frozen.
Serves: 10; Serving Size: 1 popsicle | Prep time: 10 minutes
Freezing time may vary according to the size of the popsicle molds.
If popsicle molds are unavailable, use small disposable paper or plastic cups
and wooden popsicle sticks or plastic spoons.
Nutrition information (Amount per serving) Calories: 116 Cholesterol: 2mg
Sodium: 12mg Protein: 4g Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Fiber: 0g Carbohydrate:
Photo and recipe credit: Emily Caruso from Jelly Toast
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Popsicle Recipes