- 2 cups (1 pint) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange
- 1 (6 ounce) carton orange yogurt
- 6 (5 ounce) paper cups
- 6 wooden sticks
- In a large bowl, mix softened ice cream, juice concentrate and yogurt, stirring
until thoroughly blended.
- Pour into paper cups. Cover each cup with foil. Make
a slit in foil with knife and insert stick into orange mixture.
- Freeze until hard (about 6 hours).
- Remove foil and paper cups to serve.
Recipe and photo credit:
the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board.