For fun, fruity frozen dessert pops, all you need are marshmallows, ice cream,
JELL-O Gelatin and orange juice—and 15 minutes to put it all together.
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package (3 ounces) JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin
cup orange juice
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 12 JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 minutes until completely
dissolved. Cool slightly.
- Gradually add orange juice and gelatin to ice cream in large bowl, beating with
mixer after each addition until blended.
- Insert wooden pop stick into center of each marshmallow. Place, marshmallow-end
down, in each of 12 (5-ounce) paper or plastic cups.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon gelatin mixture into each cup; freeze for 30 minutes or
until slightly firm.
- Pour remaining gelatin mixture into cups; freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove pops from cups before serving.
Prep Time 15 min. | Total Time 5 hr. | 12 servings
Recipe and photo credit:
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.