Peach Yogurt Pops
These low-calorie pops are a creative way to get your kids involved in the kitchen.
Fruity, frozen and fun, they make a yummy after-dinner treat or a delicious snack.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can Del Monte® Yellow Cling Peach Halves
- 1 carton (8 ounces) low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 8 (4 ounce) plastic or paper drink cups
- 8 wooden sticks or plastic spoons
- Pour undrained fruit into food processor or blender container. Cover and pureé.
- Add yogurt; blend until smooth.
- Pour into cups; freeze until partially frozen.
- Place stick in center of each cup.
- Return to freezer and freeze until firm (several hours/overnight).
Prep time: 5 min | Freeze Time 5 hr | Serves: 8
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Del Monte Foods
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Popsicle Recipes