Peanut Butter Chocolate Pops
- 1 cup chocolate milk
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 cup miniature candy coated chocolate pieces
- Place milk, banana and peanut butter in blender. Cover and process on high power
- Divide half of chocolate pieces among six 3 ounce or four 5 ounce paper cups.
- Pour half of milk mixture into cups; sprinkle with remaining chocolate pieces.
- Chill remaining milk mixture.
- Freeze cups for one hour or until slushy.
- Pour remaining milk mixture into cups; insert wooden stick in center.
- Freeze until firm.
Recipe and photo credit:
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin