Pina Colada Popsicles
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (5 ounce) can pineapple chunks in light syrup
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Puree all ingredients (pineapple chunks in juice, coconut milk, bananas and vanilla
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds.
- Freeze, and remove from molds according to package directions, usually 2-3 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Popsicle Recipes