Raspberry Lemonade Pops
Treat your family to these mouth-watering pops made using raspberry, lemonade
and Yoplait® Original plain yogurt - a distinctive dessert.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh
- 1/2 cup Yoplait® Original plain yogurt
- 10 ice pop molds and
craft sticks (flat wooden sticks with round ends)
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat lemonade concentrate and water over medium heat just
until lemonade concentrate is completely thawed; remove from heat. Cool.
- In blender, place 3/4 cup of the lemonade mixture, 1/2 cup of the raspberries
and 1/4 cup of the yogurt. Cover; blend on medium speed until smooth.
- Press mixture
through small strainer into medium bowl to remove seeds.
- Divide mixture evenly among ice pop molds.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Divide remaining 1/2 cup raspberries evenly among molds.
- In small bowl, mix 1
cup lemonade mixture and remaining 1/4 cup yogurt.
- Divide evenly among molds. Cover
each mold with foil; insert stick into each pop.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- To serve, remove pops from molds.
Prep Time 15 min | Total Time 8 hr 15 min | Servings 8
Nutrition Information 1 Serving Calories 99, % Daily Value Total Fat 0g 0%
(Saturated Fat 0g, 0% ), Sodium 23mg 23%; Total Carbohydrate 24g 24% (Dietary Fiber
1g 1% ),
Protein 1g 1%
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 0%
Exchanges: 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; Carbohydrate Choices: 1 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Reprinted with permission from