A unique twist on the traditional paletas, this recipe also uses yogurt and soda.
- 1 cup (6 ounces) fresh raspberries, divided
- 8 ounces frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup lemon-lime soda
- Place 1/2 cup raspberries in medium bowl and mash well; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine limeade, yogurt and soda; mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup limeade mixture to raspberries; mix well.
- Refrigerate remaining limeade mixture.
- Fill popsicle molds or paper cups 1/3 full with raspberry mixture.
- Freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- Divide remaining berries among frozen popsicles and top with remaining limeade-yogurt
- Insert Popsicle® sticks and freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove from molds or cups and serve immediately.
Makes 6 popsicles
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Popsicle Recipes