As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- Thaw raspberries; blend raspberries with dairy sour cream.
- Fold in heavy cream (whipped) and marshmallows.
- Spoon mixture into popsicle containers or small drinking cups. Insert wooden
- Freeze until firm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Popsicle Recipes