Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
Fresh or frozen strawberries make these creamy popsicles a pure delight.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
cup whole milk
- 6 large fresh strawberries, chopped or3/4
cup frozen strawberries
- 6 standard sized Graham crackers
- 1 tablespoon melted
- In a food processor add the cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar and
milk. Process until well combined.
- Add the strawberries, pulse to combine.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds, leaving about 1 inch of the top empty
for the crust (if you don’t have popsicle molds, use small paper cups and popsicle
sticks) tap the molds gently on the counter to remove air bubbles.
- In a food processor add the Graham crackers; process until only crumbs remain.
- While food processor is running, add the melted butter in a slow stream
until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Divide the crust evenly between the popsicles, press down gently to compact.
- Insert popsicle sticks; freeze for at least 6 hours and up to 3 days.
Source: Domestic Fits
Reprinted with permission from
the California Strawberry Commission.