Easy Pineapple Sherbet
- 1 very ripe fresh pineapple
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (optional)
- Peel, core and cut pineapple into chunks. Puree in blender until very smooth.
- Stir in sugar and rum or Kirsch to taste; stir in cream if desired.
- Pour into a
metal dish and freeze for several hours.
- Sherbet should be soft and smooth when served. If it becomes too hard, puree
again in blender.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.