- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup tequila
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine sugar and water in saucepan and boil 5 minutes to make a syrup. Add lime
peel during last minute of cooking time. Remove from heat and stir in lime juice.
Cool and place in freezer.
- When frozen to a thick mush, remove and place in the blender.
- Add remaining ingredients
and blend thoroughly.
- Serve in salt rimmed glasses.
If mixture becomes too hard, whirl in a blender before serving.