- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cup cold water
- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup tequila
- 3 tablespoons triple sec
- In saucepan, mix gelatin with sugar, blend in 1 cup of the water. Let stand
- Stir over low heat until gelatine dissolves completely.
- Stir in remaining
water and rest of ingredients.
- Freeze in 9-inch pan until firm (4-5 hours).
(1/2 at a time) in food processor until smooth.
- Freeze in pan until firm (about
Makes about 8 servings
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine 8/24/2001 5:41 pm