As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 papayas
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Remove the seeds and skins from the papayas and dice them.
- Combine all ingredients
in a food processor or blender and mix well until very smooth.
- Pour into a refrigerator
tray or shallow pan, and freeze until sherbet has the consistency of mush.
- Remove from freezer and stir vigorously.
- Refreeze until mush again; repeat stirring.
- Return to freezer until ready to serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sherbet and Sorbet Recipes