As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 cups pureed papaya (2 large papayas, peeled)
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and 3/4 cup of water. Cook over moderate
heat, stirring constantly to dissolve the sugar, then bring just to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Pour the syrup into a bowl set over a larger bowl of ice and stir until cool.
- Add the lime juice and pureed papaya.
- Scrape the mixture into an ice cream maker, and freeze according to the manufacturer's
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sherbet and Sorbet Recipes