Peach, Apricot or Pear Sorbet
- 2 (15 ounce) cans peach halves, apricots, or pear halves in heavy
- 1 tablespoon pear schnapps or amaretto (optional)
- Freeze unopened cans of fruit 24 hours.
- Remove cans from freezer; submerge in hot water for 1 minute. Open cans; carefully
pour any melted syrup into blender or food processor; remove fruit from can; cut
into pieces. Add to blender. Process until smooth.
- Add liqueur; process until combined.
- Transfer to container.
- Cover; freeze until ready to serve.