- Juice of 6 lemons
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in own juice
- 1 scant cup granulated sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 pint light cream
- Pour lemon juice over pineapple and its juice. Stir in sugar.
- Refrigerate until chilled and ready to use.
- Mix milk and cream and place in ice cream freezer.
- Freeze 5 to 10 minues to get milk thoroughly chilled.
- Carefully wipe top of freezer container with damp towel so no salt will get into
milk when opened. Pour in pineapple mixture. Replace top. Continue to freeze until
Yields about 2 quarts.