As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 small box raspberry gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups washed strawberries
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in fruit and corn syrup.
- Beat in egg.
- Pour into a 13 x 19-inch pan.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Spoon half of mixture into blender; blend at high speed until smooth.
- Repeat with other half of mixture.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sherbet and Sorbet Recipes