As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Kirsch
- Combine water and sugar in saucepan. Stir over high heat to dissolve the sugar.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and let boil for 5 minutes without stirring.
- Remove from heat and let cool at room temperature.
- Strain juice from berries to make 2/3 cup; discard berries.
- Stir in lemon juice and salt.
- Pour into a shallow 9-inch square metal pan.
- Place in freezer and freeze until firm throughout.
- Remove from freezer.
- Break up with a wooden spoon; beat with mixer or in food processor until free of lumps.
- Stir in Kirsch.
- Freeze until firm again.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sherbet and Sorbet Recipes