Only three ingredients in Strawberry Sorbet, and no ice cream machine is needed!
- 1 pound strawberries
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- Line a loaf pan with wax paper.
- Wash strawberries. Hull and slice in half or quarters. Lay individually on a wax paper coated baking sheet. Freeze for 10 – 15 minutes until partially frozen.
- Add strawberries, lemon zest, and agave nectar to bowl of food processor.
- Process on high speed until smooth: about a minute. Use a spatula to scrape down any strawberry pieces that haven't been processed.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan. Freeze for one hour or more until frozen.
- Before serving, remove from the freezer for at least 5 minutes for ease of serving.
Yield: 6 servings
Nutrition: Serving 1 | Calories 30kcal (2%) | Carbohydrates 7g (2%) | Protein 1g (2%) | Fat 1g (2%) | Saturated Fat 1g (6%) | Sodium 1mg | Potassium 116mg (3%) | Fiber 2g (8%) | Sugar 5g (6%) | Vitamin A 9IU | Vitamin C 45mg (55%) | Calcium 12mg (1%) | Iron 1mg (6%)