Tangy Cherry Tea Sorbet
This is a refreshing, light dessert.
- 4 teaspoons artificially sweetened dry ice tea mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cups frozen tart cherries
- Combine dry tea mix with water and lemon juice, stirring until completely dissolved.
- Place half of tea mixture in blender container or food processor. Add half of frozen
cherries. Process until almost smooth. Repeat with remaining tea and cherries.
- When ready to serve frozen sorbet, place pieces of sorbet in blender or
food processor; process to soften.
- Serve immediately.
Makes about 3 cups
Freeze any remaining sorbet.
Nutrition Facts per serving: 31 cal., 0 g total fat (0 g sat. fat), 7 g carbo.,
0 mg chol., 1 g pro., 1 g fiber, 16 mg sodium
Daily RDA values: 8% vit. A, 6% vit. C, 2% calcium, 2% iron
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Cherry Marketing Institute
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sherbet and Sorbet Recipes