- 5 cups seeded and cubed watermelon
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1/4 cup water
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- Combine watermelon, sugar and lemon juice; cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Place watermelon mixture in container of an electric blender or food processor.
Top with cover, and process until smooth; set aside.
- Sprinkle gelatine over water in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Cook over
medium heat, stirring until gelatine dissolves; remove from heat.
- Combine watermelon mixture, gelatine and milk.
- Pour into freezer container of a 5-quart hand-turned or electric freezer.
- Freeze mixture according to manufacturer's instructions.
Yield: 8 servings
>> POPSICLE RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.