Ambrosia Cream Puffs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 medium banana, finely chopped
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Cream puffs
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut, toasted
- In saucepan blend orange juice and cornstarch. Cook and stir until thickened
- Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- Fold in yogurt and banana. Chill.
- Beat egg white with sugar to stiff peaks. Fold into yogurt mixture.
- Spoon into cream puffs.
- Garnish with toasted coconut.
- Put tops on puffs.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Pastry Recipes