As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2/3 cup milk
- 4 to 6 apples, pared and diced
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Make syrup by cooking water and sugar together for about 3 minutes.
- Mix Bisquick and milk and roll out to about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Put apples on dough.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg and dot with butter.
- Roll up like a jellyroll and cut slices about 1 1/2 to 2 inches thick.
- Put these slices into an 8-inch square baking pan in which syrup has been placed.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes until apples are done.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Pastry Recipes