Banana Sundae Wrap
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (17 1/4 ounce) package PEPPERIDGE FARM frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup miniature NESTLES semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and cut crosswise in half
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
- 1 to 2 tablespoons rum, if desired
- Fresh whipped cream, for garnish
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, for garnish
- Strawberries, for garnish
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut each pastry sheet in half.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon chocolate chips over center of each sheet.
- Place banana half at end of each sheet; roll up. Pinch ends to seal.
Place seam side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until pastry is golden brown and puffed.
- Heat caramel topping and rum in 1-quart saucepan over low heat until hot.
- To serve, place pastry on serving plate. Cut crosswise in half.
- Top with whipped cream, drizzle with warm caramel topping.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Garnish with strawberries.
- Serve immediately.
Source: Betty Crocker's Luscious Desserts
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Pastry Recipes