These bite-size desserts are easy to make and are a big hit whenever I serve
them! Great for a dessert buffet or other party.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 package (1 sheet) puff pastry
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package French Vanilla Instant Pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- Thaw pastry.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Unfold Pastry and cut into bite-size pieces (1 1/2-inch squares). Place on baking
sheet and bake 15 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- Prepare pudding with 1 cup milk.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Mix confectioners' sugar and 2 teaspoons milk.
- Split cooled pastries in half
(top and bottom layers – they split rather easily).
- Place a spoonful of pudding
mixture on the bottom pastry layer and cover with the top layer.
- Drizzle glaze on top.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve within a few hours.
Don't make too far in advance – you want the pastry to still “crunch”
You can also add a strawberry slice to the center of these.
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine May 8, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Pastry Recipes