Blackberry Roly Poly
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons Crisco
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 beaten egg
- Sift dry ingredients, cut in Crisco until mealy in appearance.
- Add egg and milk and blend.
- Toss onto floured board. Roll out like jellyroll, 8 x 12-inches.
- Spread berries over dough; sugar to taste.
- Dot with butter and roll.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Pastry Recipes