Boston Cream Croissants
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 small box instant vanilla or French vanilla pudding
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip
- 12 miniature croissants
- 1 square Bakers Unsweetened Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 1 to 2 minutes.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Split croissants horizontally and fill with whipped topping mixture.
- Melt chocolate and butter in small heavy saucepan over very low heat or in the
top of a double boiler, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in confectioners' sugar and water until smooth. Drizzle over tops of croissants.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Pastry Recipes