Brandied Chocolate Pear Puff
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (17 ounce) package (1 sheet) frozen puff pastry
- 2 pears, slightly under-ripe
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips
- Thaw pastry at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Roll pastry into a 16 x 12-inch rectangle and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Peel, core and thinly slice the pears into a bowl.
- Sprinkle brandy over the pears and toss to coat.
- Place the chocolate chips down the middle third of the pastry
and top with the pear and brandy mixture. Carefully fold the two sides up over the
filling and press the dough together to seal the ends.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until puffy and golden brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serve warm.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Pastry Recipes