Cherry Cream Crescents
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 egg, separated
- 2 (8 ounce) tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling (or your choice)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease two cookie sheets.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and egg yolk.
- Separate dough into
16 triangles; place on prepared cookie sheets. Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese
mixture near the edge of the short side of each triangle. Top with 1 tablespoon
pie filling. Fold long point of triangle over filling and tuck under dough.
- Lightly beat egg white; brush over rolls.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Pastry Recipes