Cherry Cream Puffs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a cookie sheet.
- Cream Puffs: Heat water and butter to boiling in 1-quart saucepan. Stir in flour. Stir vigorously
until mixture forms a ball. Remove from heat.
- Add eggs. Beat until smooth.
- Drop dough by tablespoonsful onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake until puffed and golden for 50 to 60 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Filling: Cut tops off puffs and pull out any soft dough.
- Beat milk, sour cream, pudding and almond extract in a bowl until blended.
- Fill puffs with pudding mixture. Spoon 1 teaspoon cherry pie filling onto pudding mixture.
Replace top of puff and spoon cherry filling on top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Pastry Recipes