Cherry Danish Dessert
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls, divided
- 16 ounces Philadelphia Cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll 1 of the cans of crescent dough into 2 long rectangles.
- Place in greased
13 x 9-inch baking pan; press onto bottom of pan to form crust, pressing seams together
- Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup of the confectioners' sugar, egg white and vanilla
extract with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Spread onto crust
and then cover the cream cheese mixture with pie filling.
- Unroll remaining can of crescent dough; separate into 2 long rectangles. Press
out to form a 13 x 9-inch rectangle, pressing seams together to seal. Place over
pie filling to form top crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown; cool slightly.
- Gradually add milk to remaining 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar, beating with
wire whisk until well blended. Drizzle over warm dessert.
- Cut into 24 rectangles
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Pastry Recipes