As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons shaved unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Heavily grease 12 nonstick muffin cups or 6 nonstick
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and butter. Add flour, chocolate
and salt; beat until smooth.
- Divide batter between the 12 cups, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until puffed and crispy on top.
- Remove from oven and serve as soon as possible.
- If you like, garnish with chocolate curls and strawberries or raspberries.
Yield: 6 large popovers
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Pastry Recipes