Crescent Cheesecake Roll-Ups
The best way to eat cheesecake is with your fingers! Grab one (or two) and dip your way to dessert nirvana. You can create a dipping buffet with different sauces such as chocolate, caramel and strawberry.
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- Canola oil for frying
- Line large plate with paper towels. In small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons sugar
and 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon. Set aside.
- In small bowl using handheld blender or mixer, beat 1 package (8 oz) cream
cheese, softened, until creamy. Add 1/4 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla; blend
until well combined. Set aside.
- Lightly flour flat work surface. Unroll 2 cans Pillsbury™ Crescent Recipe
Creations™ refrigerated seamless dough sheet on surface. Slightly roll out each
sheet of dough until about 1/2 inch longer. Cut each sheet into 6 squares to
make a total of 12 squares.
- Place about 1 tablespoon cream cheese filling in center of each square;
spread crosswise to form long line of filling. For each roll-up, roll side
closest to you up over filling then roll to opposite side while slightly pulling
edges to make roll longer. Use pizza cutter or sharp knife to cut off ragged
edges of roll-ups. Pinch seam into dough to secure filling in roll-up.
- In skillet, heat canola oil to 325 degrees F. Carefully place roll-ups in hot
oil; fry on one side 30 to 60 seconds. Turn roll-ups; fry until golden brown.
Remove from oil; place on paper towel-lined plate.
- Immediately sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place roll-ups on cooling
rack or another plate; cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
Prep: 20 min | Yield: 12 servings
Recipe by: Nicole Nared-Washington
Photo credit: Pillsbury
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pastry Filling Recipes